Learn more about Jobiness.com and your anonymity/privacy.
- Whether you're looking for a new job or you're completely satisfied where you are, your work matters, and we want you to have all the information you need to make the most of your career. So we're here to give you an inside look at any job or company. Anonymous salaries, company reviews, interview questions, workplace photos, and much more – all posted by people on the inside, and all for free!
- Join Now
How do I see all salaries, reviews, or interview questions?Jobiness.com is totally free – there are no subscriptions fees. Instead we ask you to post information of your own to get access to everything posted by the Jobiness community. We call this our "give-to-get" model and it's our way of ensuring we have enough information to offer the community. We think it seems pretty fair – it only takes a minute to post one of the following (your anonymous salary, company review, interview experience) and you'll then get access to thousands of posts from our community. Or if you're not ready to post, simply create a Basic Account to get access to everything for 1 month.
How can this really be anonymous?While Joining:
- We don’t ask for your name & surname!
- Your company e-mail address is not mandatory!
- You can subscribe with your personal e-mail.
- You don’t have to submit your age, education or any other personal information.
Salary information anonymity:
- We don’t show any of your account information with salary information.
- Your salary data is always shown in a range and is never directly posted up.
- We edit your salary information just a little. By both editing the data a bit and showing it in a range, we ensure that your identification is almost impossible.
- We do not disclose average salary if there are only one or two entries for a particular position.
- We control each entry posted on the site and if required we will change your direct position.
- Moreover, if you still have concerns, you can subscribe without mentioning your company name.
Office Photo anonymity:
- You don’t have to post your job title / position in the company.
- You don’t have to mention the city you are working in.
- You can even post without company name. However, in this situation, your review will not be seen on the site.
- The only thing you have to do is to not post any personal information while writing reviews.
- You don’t have to post any information other than company name.
How do you know the posts are really from employees?Because all of our salaries and reviews are anonymous, we require all our users to verify their account via email before any of their posts are shared with the community. This verification allows us to put the appropriate measures in place to identify any suspicious users or posts. These measures, combined with an active employee community and our commitment to review every post before it appears on the site, give us the confidence that our information is genuine. See for yourself, read a few reviews and you'll see that these insights can only come from those on the inside.